My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

that lady in the water is either blind or an idiot. who tf would fall for a guy like that when theyre married to the prettiest person in the world and who likes them back

kek she groped him ( *︾▽︾)

Dang, this count sure is lucky that his land and artifact is so crucial to the continent, otherwise our ML and FL would've been okidoki with not helping lol

Firstly, gurl why you gropping your hubby? Secondly, when did our ML take off his mask when they were hiding?

This is really needlessly an isekai, the characters and setting are so good by themselves that the whole reincarnation thingy could be easily thrown out of the window and forgotten.

Double-page supporter
@Not_this_again except her character before reincarnation was bullied and never properly educated. Timid and weak. How would she have lead the castle's defenses? Also there is this a subplot of there being multiple reincarnators called "witches" being well known in this world and even persecuted/hunted down and demons using otherworldly items like there is some kind of regular portal connecting the two worlds. So there is iseakai all over this story and what's it all leading to I have no idea yet if it's going to all interconnect and have a good pay off yer.

As you said the story is pretty good so I have hope that all the various elements in the story will tie together. I'd like to see more world building.

Users who are viewing this thread