My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 403 - Make the Sound of ''Migrator''

Group Leader
I know it's the limitation of the artist, but man I wish they can shape the monster better so that I can see how scary it is beside it being a black stickman 😂😂😂

Lmao, the lightning couldn't strike because the secret realm is under the sea(?).

There's something I want to discuss(?) Or just me wanting to ramble a bit.

If I remember right, unlike DF Xian Yun, Li Xian Yun focus on learning talisman, right?

And it's been a long time since I read this series, but isn't Li Xian Yun become a fire root after Grandma Maiden put another root to fix his broken root???

I just wonder how does DF Xian Yun seems to be able to use Talisman and his Fire Root better than Li (and he also still skilled in sword it seem??). Did he also had fire root before he is replaced by Li, and I just don't remember it??

For talisman, well, I'm gonna scratch it to DF being the protag so he got insta expert.

It just at the last chapter he appears, I remember he said that his fire is stronger than Wu Qiong Plant root, so I just think he seems to be pretty profecient with it for something he originally don't have if I remember it correctly

Dex-chan lover
I know it's the limitation of the artist, but man I wish they can shape the monster better so that I can see how scary it is beside it being a black stickman 😂😂😂

Lmao, the lightning couldn't strike because the secret realm is under the sea(?).

If I remember right, unlike DF Xian Yun, Li Xian Yun focus on learning talisman, right?

And it's been a long time since I read this series, but isn't Li Xian Yun become a fire root after Grandma Maiden put another root to fix his broken root???

I just wonder how does DF Xian Yun seems to be able to use Talisman and his Fire Root better than Li (and he also still skilled in sword it seem??). Did he also had fire root before he is replaced by Li, and I just don't remember it??

For talisman, well, I'm gonna scratch it to DF being the protag so he got insta expert.

It just at the last chapter he appears, I remember he said that his fire is stronger than Wu Qiong Plant root, so I just think he seems to be pretty profecient with it for something he originally don't have if I remember it correctly
Since our mc is a transmigrator he is good at creating talisman.
Talent + he knew the reference.

Our mc doesn't like using sword. He only know how to fly and very basic.

In early arc he always gave up or lost to Pigsy. So yeah he isn't that good at sword.

Yep, his root is now fire.

He just throw away his old root, then pushed by pigsy into cliff, then get fire root by Grandma Maiden.
Why he can throw away his old root easily? She said it wasn't originally his, and wasn't explored deeply.

My theory is, since it was implied DF XianYung doing looping to save everyone especially Pigsy, maybe he ends up can do everything, he is smart after all.

He wasn't that flabbergasted and know what timeline it is by asking subtle hint. I think he remember and learn many things in each looping.

Last edited:
Group Leader

We see that the user Raebit has answered some of these questions and we we agree with those statements.

Just to add on it and clarify other details, their secret realm is indeed under the sea, as seen in chapter 369 where they are airdropped into a whirlpool.

We can see that in chapter 21, the original roots should have been Metal and Earth which was later changed into Fire in chapter 33. As for Dong Fang Xian Yun's proficiency, we could agree that he might still have MC energy and just be a natural at everything.

As for his destruction of Wu Qiong's roots in chapter 374, he explains that normally the roots should have been a lot stronger and his flames should not have been able to affect it. However, it does break and Dong Fang Xian Yun calls his bluff explaining that he knows that he is weakened due to a destruction of one of his roots in Chapter 281.

Group Leader
Since our mc is a transmigrator he is good at creating talisman.
Talent + he knew the reference.

Our mc doesn't like using sword. He only know how to fly and very basic.

In early arc he always gave up or lost to Pigsy. So yeah he isn't that good at sword.

Yep, his root is now fire.

He just throw away his old root, then pushed by pigsy into cliff, then get fire root by Grandma Maiden.
Why he can throw away his old root easily? She said it wasn't originally his, and wasn't explored deeply.

My theory is, since it was implied DF XianYung doing looping to save everyone especially Pigsy, maybe he ends up can do everything, he is smart after all.

He wasn't that flabbergasted and know what timeline it is by asking subtle hint. I think he remember and learn many things in each looping.
We acknowledge your theory that Dong Fang Xian Yun could be a regressor as seen in chapter 59.5 in trying everything to save Pigsy.

While we might be wrong, we believe that this Dong Fang Xian Yun is not a regressor. In seeing his statements in chapters 295-300, we are more inclined to think that he is the Dong Fang Xian Yun of Pigsy's first life. They share too much knowledge for us to think that he has experienced multiple lives and multiple loops as seen in chapter 59.5.

But we can also be wrong and he has a firm grasp of which timeline he is in from any subtle clue due to his multiple loops. Definitely, more to see in later chapters.

Group Leader
Thank you for the reply you all! It help me refresh what I know about this series.

With the secret realm being under the sea, this is Xian Yun chance to break as many flag as he can coz no lightning will strike him lmao

Whenever DFXY come out the series will always turn to be serious, even tho I like it whenever he appear, I just can't help but think if it continues his way, it will always end with tragedy.

At least when it's LXY that is in control, somehow comedy genre will prevail in the end with as minimum (named character) casuality as possible!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that this secret realm seems to beyond the power of the heavens themselves. Because of the lightning coming from orange guy's hand, I initially thought (seems I skipped the thought bubble on first reading) Xian Yun was shocked twice back to back, cancelling out the transformation.

On the plus side, if they ever want to leave, it might be an option to destroy the secret realm from the outside with the strikes.

Contributor
Mm, if he had the power to just summon lightning through the ocean and earth with a single sentence, that would be too OP. Fair play, secret realm.

"No such thing as useless information in the story" are you sure about that my dude?

Users who are viewing this thread