My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 433 - Not Very Painful, but Extremely Humiliating!

Dex-chan lover
ok so to sum up:

1. Our favorite MC leveled up, and managed to teleport one of the major bad guy away, which is probably breaking the plot quite badly, that's why the system shows "major error"?

2. What's that weird "Gu Maoqi's lightning" that's shaped like a snake, and how did it split open the ocean to come in?? Are you saying that was the skill of that bad guy, which means his lightning is even more powerful than tribulation/heaven lightnings??? That sounds... kinda bs ngl.

thanks for the chapters!!! I'm more confused than ever tho lol

Group Leader
ok so to sum up:

1. Our favorite MC leveled up, and managed to teleport one of the major bad guy away, which is probably breaking the plot quite badly, that's why the system shows "major error"?

2. What's that weird "Gu Maoqi's lightning" that's shaped like a snake, and how did it split open the ocean to come in?? Are you saying that was the skill of that bad guy, which means his lightning is even more powerful than tribulation/heaven lightnings??? That sounds... kinda bs ngl.

thanks for the chapters!!! I'm more confused than ever tho lol
1. We do not actually know what is the primary cause of the Major Error, as we can see with Suan Tian's dialogue, there could be other factors that is altering the progression of the plot. Him leveling up might actually be part of the plot as in chapter 10, he does level up out of nowhere in accordance with his original progression.

2. As for Gu Maoqi's lightning, it did not succeed with splitting the ocean. As it touched the ocean we can see it make expression implying that it failed. Seeing that his lightning failed, heaven's lightning continued its attempts at getting into the secret realm since chapter 403. Slowly but surely it is getting closer and becoming a lot stronger.

We hope this cleared up most of your confusion.

Double-page supporter
The heavens are mad their Novel got off track? Then maybe they shouldn't have given the cast free will because they are acting like a rail roading DM lol

Users who are viewing this thread