My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 434 - ''He'' Shouldn't be in the Story!!!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

oh damn, she didn't know about the actual senior brother!! And now she did, I wonder what will she do (or can she even do anything lol)?

anw so as long as it's lightning, the OG!senior brother will come out?

Dex-chan lover
The reincarnatior brother usually only pops in and out. I'm thinking he'll be around for a few chapters likely. Should be fun.

Group Leader
Ooooh, so exciting! Finally the story has more action!

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter!!!

oh damn, she didn't know about the actual senior brother!! And now she did, I wonder what will she do (or can she even do anything lol)?

anw so as long as it's lightning, the OG!senior brother will come out?
Suan Tian does know of the existence of the original Dongfang Xianyun as seen in chapter 300 but we suspect that she did not expect to see him in the secret realm arc. As for what she could do, as of right now, she can only just watch or maybe spend more points for increased permissions.

By the looks of things, yes. Lightning of varying strengths seems to be the trigger of the them switching.

Group Leader
The reincarnatior brother usually only pops in and out. I'm thinking he'll be around for a few chapters likely. Should be fun.
This version of Dongfang Xianyun is a lot more careful that our usual MC. We do believe that he might last a lot longer than usual unless of he gets another surprise lightning strike.

Contributor
Did we not already know he was a regressor? It's been a while so I don't remember. Like, there was that entire "the only way for both to suvive was to not interact" strip, but I guess that could have been taken as a hypothetical?

Er to be honest things have gotten so messy that I'm just going to accept that whatever happens happens and not think too much about it, and that foreshadowing did happen but during one of the arcs a few big translation breaks prior

Group Leader
Did we not already know he was a regressor? It's been a while so I don't remember. Like, there was that entire "the only way for both to suvive was to not interact" strip, but I guess that could have been taken as a hypothetical?

Er to be honest things have gotten so messy that I'm just going to accept that whatever happens happens and not think too much about it, and that foreshadowing did happen but during one of the arcs a few big translation breaks prior
We believe that you are right that readers should know by now that he was a regressor (even without the possibly hypothetical chapter 59.1) because he shows that knows of future events whenever he pops up. We believe that this chapter is just here to confirm that fact and to show Suan Tian's panic. One of our members compared this panic to running an anti-virus software and actually getting a hit.

It is alright if you just want to enjoy the ride and not think too much about it. Feel free to ask questions and we will try to answer it to the best of our ability. As always, take our answers and translations with a grain of salt as we could possibly be completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread