My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 435 - Who is Barking?!

Dex-chan lover
ngl I feel like the story should also be named as "Cliffhangers: the series" cuz we keep getting interrupted and having cliffhangers at all the critical moments XD

not sure how to feel about the OG!Senior brother yet, but one thing's for sure: he's so cool!!

thanks for the chapter!!

Group Leader
Funny how in previous life, they're confidant and this life it's not even close.

Idk which is better, having a confidant mean you have someone who you can share your worries with, but this life relationship between them isn't that bad either. Just like some bros I guess? And DFWQ also look a bit happier.

Group Leader
ngl I feel like the story should also be named as "Cliffhangers: the series" cuz we keep getting interrupted and having cliffhangers at all the critical moments XD

not sure how to feel about the OG!Senior brother yet, but one thing's for sure: he's so cool!!

thanks for the chapter!!
We could say that it might the the heavens interfering to prevent some some things from being said ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Group Leader
Funny how in previous life, they're confidant and this life it's not even close.

Idk which is better, having a confidant mean you have someone who you can share your worries with, but this life relationship between them isn't that bad either. Just like some bros I guess? And DFWQ also look a bit happier.
We do agree that DFWQ does seem to enjoy our MC's company than have serious conversations with the original MC. Maybe it would be better to have a drinking buddy than to have a subordinate?

Users who are viewing this thread