My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 453 - It is too Quiet

Dex-chan lover
crying begging for more!!! Thank you so much for the chapters!!!! But the cliffhanger is also killing me!!!!

Seriously though wow that was intense! Ngl that black bastard deserves to die.

Can Wuqiong save Yin Feixing? I mean, it is prophesied that someone will die here after all...

also can Wuqiong check up on Guihai Yiquan too? He doesn't seem so good either...

Dex-chan lover
No idea why it took so long, but the rabbit mask looks like the one from The Voynich Hotel. In that comic, the mask was a traded item that showed the true form of things like demons and allowed someone to bypass their issues like anxiety to speak their mind.

I'd laugh for quite a while if any of the characters from that comic showed up. Not going to happen, but I think the hotel manager that knocked Chuck Norris' tooth out would be very useful right now, or one of the witches.

Double-page supporter
No idea why it took so long, but the rabbit mask looks like the one from The Voynich Hotel. In that comic, the mask was a traded item that showed the true form of things like demons and allowed someone to bypass their issues like anxiety to speak their mind.

I'd laugh for quite a while if any of the characters from that comic showed up. Not going to happen, but I think the hotel manager that knocked Chuck Norris' tooth out would be very useful right now, or one of the witches.
We see the resemblance, who knows maybe if they decide to pick up the mask, it might actually have a similar effect.

9WbtwKs.png

Users who are viewing this thread