My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 460 - The World of San Lu

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

had to went and check the raws for this: so the latest chapter is 503 and this chapter was released in July last year. On one hand, I'm happy that we're slowly catching up to the raws, on the other hand, we're catching up????

anw, damn, 7 years, the comics must be doing pretty well in CN to keep going for 7 years and I'm really happy for that. Though it feels like we're still a long way from the end, huh?

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter!!!

had to went and check the raws for this: so the latest chapter is 503 and this chapter was released in July last year. On one hand, I'm happy that we're slowly catching up to the raws, on the other hand, we're catching up????

anw, damn, 7 years, the comics must be doing pretty well in CN to keep going for 7 years and I'm really happy for that. Though it feels like we're still a long way from the end, huh?
It even had an anime based on the 1st season of the comic and OVAs. look up "My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a pit in His Brain anime"

Users who are viewing this thread