My Sister Picked up the Male Lead - Ch. 35

the translation is good enough
the typesetting as well
If you can find a good raw with clearer quality it will be great

why jump to chapter 35 tho?

I tell you, when I saw the updated chapters 35&36, I WAS ECSTATIC😲 thinking that 'no group' had picked up this one to translate and could finally read some good quality translation. buuuttt😅 it was only the two chapters.. but nonetheless, thank you for translating! it beats the bad translation I read on other sites and you picked up from where they left off.. thanks!!😊

i'll still wait for the orig group's trans for the missing chaps but thanks for this yohohoho! (^U^) tbh I was nervous because when I saw the quality and the newtokki watermark, I thought that s2 managed to enter mangadex and I was like (TOT)!!

For those wondering about the jump, there's a bad "translation group" (if you could even call them that) that did this manhwa from ch 9 to 34 so no group started at 35.

You can check it out from other sites if you want to, but I'll warn you that the translation is bad because they only google translate. They use raws with watermarks (pirated raws), no cleaning whatsoever happening, and the grammar is all wrong...

You may say, "well at least they tried! We are reading this for free y'know?" Normally I'd agree with you but they just snipe popular mangas to advertise their ad-ridden website so I don't reall like them

@Serinasan thank you for the explanation :) quick question though, if the translation was bad, why didn't 'no group' continue from 10? I'm happy they're picking it up, just a curious soul here

Thank you so much for translating!! ❤️❤️
You won’t believe how hard it was to understanding the story from the terrible translations on ch. 9 to 34 posted online!!😭😭

This is soooo much better than that stealing rats over on other websites🙄
Thank you!!

Any chance of you guys slowly update from 10 to this point? Cause I would rather just drop instead of read two whole dozens of shitty translated chapters.

Ty for the honesty nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread