My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - Part 1

Double-page supporter
thanks for translating! was just reading this yesterday and now new chapter updated yay

Dex-chan lover
My fav ongoing yuri series. So sad it updates so slowly, even the jp version. Authors previous work was also great. They don't seem to be very popular though
Yeah she's been one of my super favs for a while, really hope this one takes off more bc it's sooo good

Group Leader
I see the downfall coming your honor...

Thanks for the translation every chapter I am looking foward to see what the sister really wants and feels overall.

Fed-Kun's army
God this series is so beautiful and emotional. It reminds me of Dear My Teacher in that way. both 10/10 angsty/cute(?) yuri.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

My fav ongoing yuri series. So sad it updates so slowly, even the jp version. Authors previous work was also great. They don't seem to be very popular though
well there's a good thing with it updating slowly... if it were any faster I'd be scared the quality will drop :(( Every single chapter has been banger after banger seriously.... Also she got 20k followers on twitter that ain't that bad tbh

Dex-chan lover
Ok i give up, i cant see anything relatively wrong with their relationship right now, is it perhaps theyre not selfish enough? Kiku not being that assertive? I dont get it... Is it that theyre not acting much different than before being a couple?

Also, regarding Sena, i think its pretty obvious that her love map is twisted due to parental neglect, her sister has been her whole world since a young age and that is most likely what caused her to fall in love with her. Pretty sad if you ask me, beyond the "incest is wincest" stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!
Ok i give up, i cant see anything relatively wrong with their relationship right now, is it perhaps theyre not selfish enough? Kiku not being that assertive? I dont get it... Is it that theyre not acting much different than before being a couple?

Also, regarding Sena, i think its pretty obvious that her love map is twisted due to parental neglect, her sister has been her whole world since a young age and that is most likely what caused her to fall in love with her. Pretty sad if you ask me, beyond the "incest is wincest" stuff
I think it's the opposite, notice Yuuna's line "I'm like a selfish child. Or even a little sister". She wanted Kiku for herself, she's the one that confess. And Kiku is just too kind, she went along with everything Yuuna wanted but I think she was actually never in love with her. Yuuna realize that and didn't want to keep it that way. She wanted Kiku to find her true love, not in their current comfort relationship.

I agree with you about Sena, she's obsessed with her sister. It's somewhat like how Yuuna felt toward Kiku. Hopefully with time and love from Kiku, she would gradually get over it and come to love Kiku more.

Users who are viewing this thread