My Smartboy

Aggregator gang
Please tell me, I wasn't the only one who thought of twilight from mlp when seeing his hair

The thing is this entire webtoon is spurred on by the same vibes of NTR, just a fair warning.
It's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

I like this. But her friend is so annoying!
anyway hope to see more soon!

does anyone know exactly what happened to spottoon? I used to buy chapters there even though I didn't like their expiration system, but eventually their website took a lot of the series down and it was pretty empty. I never found any announcements and people weren't discussing it either, so eventually I gradually gave up on spottoon. Seeing this series reminded me of them again, and it seems their website is completely gone.

Power Uploader
@SourLem
Since basically no one talks about them and their social media accounts have been long dead, it's hard to know what really happened. They lost around 30 of their series in 2018, but they did make an announcement saying that the rights had expired (and that they were working to get them back, which never happened). Then earlier this year their site suddenly went dead and became completely inaccessible. It has since been relaunched as a Korean blog which seems to focus solely on gambling portrayals in comics (random). Anyways, that seems to say that the old spottoon is completely dead.

Users who are viewing this thread