My Universe - Ch. 39

Thank you for the translations! Things are starting to get heavy!

Can’t say I feel bad for Juhee. I feel like if he said that in private to her, she would have twisted it around so public was the way to go especially because of all the harm she’s done.

I wonder when the other “alien” will make his appearance?

Omg Woojoon T.T

Anyway, thank you for the releases!! Cant wait for the next chapters :')

Dex-chan lover
lmao Juhee, idk if she deserved it but it felt good to her taken down a notch. Although, I know people aren't going to take Woojoon's side. Things are starting to get messy...

Fed-Kun's army
@naviichu thank you and the team for the translations <3

fuck woojoon is a badass motherfucker who dont give a shit xD ahhh id be so scared to be in that room with all of them

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk woojoon is a savage </3 gahhhhhhhhh i lowkey feel bad for juhee but i also dont...

aw i feel bad for our prince, woojoon like he's only speaking facts.

woojoon :(((((((((( he just wants her to be happy

no one:
me after this chapter: ( ^◡^)っ✂❤

Nope, don't feel bad for Juhee, she was bout to get our mc potentially raped.
Not to mention she bullied her, spread rumors abour her.

She deserved it 💯 The only problem is now other people might hate Woojoon since they don't know Juhee's true colors.

Also, Our girl needs some character development. She's way too much of a pushover and waay too naive. That senior would've raped her one day if that kept going on. I get that she feels bad and guilty, but she needs to know when to step up. Hope she gets better. I don't hate her, she's not a bad person, but yeah, girl, you need to improve yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit he rekt her hardcore there. Yeah, she went way too far with the attempted rape and hopefully this is a wake up call for her to get her shit together. People will excuse a hot woman's behavior until the moment they realize they either have no chance with her or they don't have to play along with her to keep the peace. The only thing women like this offer is status/sex, and their personal life is going to be super difficult once they lose that and have nobody who genuinely likes being around them.

Dex-chan lover
It feels very wrong for Woojoon to be the one making these decisions as someone who basically stole this guy's life, but regardless, both Juhee and the musclehead deserve the verbal and physical beatings that he gave them respectively.

@Aurorastar Agreed. Juhee is a grade-A bitch that deserved what she got, but it's almost like Hayeon enjoys being a doormat for people to trample on. I can see why Woojoon doing these things would be a cause for concern, but feeling sorry for these people is just pushing it.

Dex-chan lover
im not a fan of hayeons doormat attitude yet trying to control woojoon as if he shouldnt have a will of his own

thnx for the update! i really love the story but i wish hayeon would start thinking of herself more and be more confident. i just discovered this manhwa today and it's really good and i'm in love with the art style too. also i need a minwook or woojoon in my life!!

Users who are viewing this thread