My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 168

Dex-chan lover
gKDTpTj.png

So comfy, so cute, so chonky that is the wintermelon.
Also this chapter is really riding on the edge. The cracks are all over :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
jp9snjsq1iza1.png

Why isn't the sword in the middle ? process to run out of the room right after :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
He's actually pissing me off.

This is disrespectful and not healthy. If she wants to wait for marriage, he should respect that...

Relationships are about trust and respect and he's breaking that trust and disrespecting her.

He's trying to manipulate and guilt trip a girl into doing something that makes her uncomfortable and something that goes against her morals and shames her...

And author keeps on dragging out this one problem...

Have his dad beat some sense into his son...

Fed-Kun's army
She watched too much of those films with 2 or 3 people in it. She only has those as basis for when a couple sleep in one bed.

Dex-chan lover
He's actually pissing me off.

This is disrespectful and not healthy. If she wants to wait for marriage, he should respect that...

Relationships are about trust and respect and he's breaking that trust and disrespecting her.

He's trying to manipulate and guilt trip a girl into doing something that makes her uncomfortable and something that goes against her morals and shames her...

And author keeps on dragging out this one problem...

Have his dad beat some sense into his son...
the actual problem isn't if they sleep together or not, its just marriage, isn't it?
meaning the author is just dragging it by not letting them get married

Dex-chan lover
the actual problem isn't if they sleep together or not, its just marriage, isn't it?
meaning the author is just dragging it by not letting them get married
That too.... but it's also a problem that he's trying to force her to do something that is against her morals for some sexual pleasure. I hope the author doesn't ignore that either....

Users who are viewing this thread