My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 257

Dex-chan lover
Booking hotel ? :question:
I thought they will make marrige paper first ? they have their own home.
i mean i can understand eat out, you don't want to cook and do all the work, but hotel ? why ?
Because it requires an ID, so it's one of those "she couldn't do it before" things.
They already did. That last picture where they got a letter like thing was marriage certificate.
No, this is her ID. She only had it ordered before, this is it arriving.

No, this is her ID. She only had it ordered before, this is it arriving.

No. The ID came with postal service. They went to marriage certification center the very next day. There is alot of story behind how that happened, but the creators of manga skipped all of it. So yes, they are officially married. And they went to hotel room the very next moment.

Dex-chan lover
No. The ID came with postal service. They went to marriage certification center the very next day. There is alot of story behind how that happened, but the creators of manga skipped all of it. So yes, they are officially married. And they went to hotel room the very next moment.
That's a hotel key card, not a marriage certificate.

Dex-chan lover
finally after a couple hundred chapters we have the moment we all have been waiting for

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter, she finds herself back in her original time, with nothing but her clothes and a fancy plastic card in hand.

Dex-chan lover
bO24pZ7.png

comfy fat cat
also he's going in :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread