My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 278

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Man, he sure does have super power of rain!
All while being Conan level of crime magnet! :dogkek:

Remember kids, if you see the MC just take a 360 run!!!
but if you do a 360, you would still be going in the same direction as before? :shamihuh:

anyway, thanks for translation. i sure do wonder what role that girl he saved will play in the future. hopefully no drama...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Bro just love teasing death...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Man, he sure does have super power of rain!
All while being Conan level of crime magnet! :dogkek:

Remember kids, if you see the MC just take a 360 run!!!
Why would I approach the MC? I don't mind if it's rom-com MC, but if it's horror then I would be the bystander that died early on. With no way of knowing which MC will I meet, no way I'll approach them.

Dex-chan lover
but if you do a 360, you would still be going in the same direction as before? :shamihuh:

anyway, thanks for translation. i sure do wonder what role that girl he saved will play in the future. hopefully no drama...
Bro probably meant to do a spin/twirl and accept fate with STYLE

Anyway...new girl doesn't scare me, I trust the process (aka jiang he's fist)

remember lads drowning is not a peacefull "you get sleepy while floating" kind of death but more like "my lungs are burning, i need air, i just inhaled water, my lungs are burning more" then panic sets in and your lungs start burning more and only after some time spent with burning lungs(this burning traumatizes some survivors due to severity of it) you get the le epic movie and poem like drowning "calm".

Dumbest part is you can achieve same death calmness without going through so much pain! here is how :slap:

Dex-chan lover
Lmao my guy keeps shooting himself in the foot. There was a nice mood going on and things could have progressed mannnnn!!!

Dex-chan lover
odOSR87.png

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread