My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 298

Dex-chan lover
is this about to end ? it seem like there are nothing else would happen.
it was a fun ride but feel like the whole thing about her being martial art warrior have little to no contribute to the story. she can just a regular girl with farmer strength, is pretty much stay the same. tbh, i think she is just a weak girl would make this story stronger, as she would be in much more vulnerable risk and the stake would feel different

Dex-chan lover
is this about to end ? it seem like there are nothing else would happen.
it was a fun ride but feel like the whole thing about her being martial art warrior have little to no contribute to the story. she can just a regular girl with farmer strength, is pretty much stay the same. tbh, i think she is just a weak girl would make this story stronger, as she would be in much more vulnerable risk and the stake would feel different
It has its ups and downs. I doubt it’ll end before they cover some more of her past life.

Edit: something like Ch 211

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it was a fun ride but feel like the whole thing about her being martial art warrior have little to no contribute to the story.
It's a common issue with web novels, though at least in this one it means that she is physically strong, while emotionally and intellectually vulnerable while ML can be the opposite, and thus the contrast works.

Supporter
Stalker arc? Let's hope not.
The story should just end soon and not drag it too much with unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
Bro fully embraced his fetish and just goes for it now lol.

Anyway, I think we still have some knots to tie before the story can end: move into the new house, the marriage cerimony, maybe a more stable finances/jobs and let's not forget kids. Plus, if author wants to stretch the story without abusing the day-to-day storytelling, maybe the story can touch the time travel thing a bit more directly, rather than that pseudo jumpscare of Jiang He "dream of the past"/what if or Xu Qing being scared of her disappearing.

Users who are viewing this thread