My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 310

Dex-chan lover
dab.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

No, Ping Ping, they r not flirting, not even an ounce...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she never even know about the no ID thing ? she don't even know the fake story ?
why said like she have a home before met him and try to act like normal girl before this ?
The fake story already good, like they good enough that she got a ID in legal way for it. why lie now ? it could come back and bite you later

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she never even know about the no ID thing ? she don't even know the fake story ?
why said like she have a home before met him and try to act like normal girl before this ?
The fake story already good, like they good enough that she got a ID in legal way for it. why lie now ? it could come back and bite you later
If you think about it their fake story makes him sound like a bad person. He found a homeless girl, invited her to live with him and convinced her to marry him. The power dynamics in that relationship are very one sided.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it their fake story makes him sound like a bad person. He found a homeless girl, invited her to live with him and convinced her to marry him. The power dynamics in that relationship are very one sided.
He found a girl who literary can not survive on her own in this world. take care of her in the mean time, and , prepare for her to be independent on her own and knowledgeable to take her own decision, in his own record good. heck i actually thought she already talk about what their relationship at least once. which paint me surpise here.
Can't really check everything at once. but only thing i remember clearly is whenever talk about their relationship, the only thing she hide 100% is, she can physical over power him easily.

Dex-chan lover
♫ I'm with the skater boy girl
I said, "See you later, girl"
I'll be back stage after the show
I'll be at a studio
Singing the song we wrote
About a boy you used to know ♫

Users who are viewing this thread