My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 312

Dex-chan lover
the title in literal sense has officially completed
You could say, They already, when they got marriage certificate. They are legal be husband and wife there.

Even she start to think so. She believed they only husband and wife til a marriage ceremony. but when it really happen, last chapter, she started to think it is not big of the deal, nothing really change between them that don't already there

Dex-chan lover
GJNgYuYXEAAKTn-.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You could say, They already, when they got marriage certificate. They are legal be husband and wife there.

Even she start to think so. She believed they only husband and wife til a marriage ceremony. but when it really happen, last chapter, she started to think it is not big of the deal, nothing really change between them that don't already there
that's what I mean by "literal sense"
because now there is not "buts" or "technically" to argue
it's completely realized

Double-page supporter
So glad that the wedding happened! Thought we'd see ping ping there at some point, unless I missed her.

Side note: I've been so anxious since that "what if" chapter a while back. I know the author said it wasn't gonna happen but he could change his mind on a whim. Hopefully not though. I don't think I could take it 😂

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if it's gonna stop here or going to continue until where the novel stops :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
It happened! Woohoo!

Wait no wintermelon ringbearer/flowercat? I guess not. PingPing is having fun though!

Users who are viewing this thread