Myou-chan-sensei wa Kaku Katariki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - An Otherworlder's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be about an alien's journey as it discovers that size doesn't always matter. At the end, it discovers that, just maybe, a B-cup literary cutie is the one true heroine its been searching for and that the big sis archetype is all but a conspiracy made by the shotacon alliance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I suppose this means I'm a "boob alien." I love boobs so much. The way the jiggle, their heftiness, their fragrance. All of that and more contributes to boobs, and the woman they're a part of, being utterly beautiful and based.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose this means I'm a "boob alien." I love boobs so much. The way the jiggle, their heftiness, their fragrance. All of that and more contributes to boobs, and the woman they're a part of, being utterly beautiful and based.

Thank you for the translation.
I wonder if there's some portmanteau in JP for like Bakappai/baka+oppai b/c 'boob' can also mean idiot in English XD

Dex-chan lover
Man, if this was a yuri manga, it would've had so much good opportunities... :nyoron:
lol maybe some day someone rich will commission some authors to make more yuri fanservice lol but there have been some stuff of her flirting , albeit a bit inappropriate when she does it with a student/accidentally 'groping' a female student's hand lol

Users who are viewing this thread