○○ na Maid-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Who Are you?

Double-page supporter
Hey, @12345853 , here's the Machine Translation Part of what supposed to be a compilation of what I've learned so far as a scanlator, this is part 4 of the 7th process I do to scanlate.
Oh wow, looks very interesting! I‘ve gotta say, you have definitely got it harder then I thought at first. I imagined that you simply need to get the raw japanese text from the panels and type them in the chat with the Ai. Clearly I was mistaken. Thanks a bunch for the detailed step by step tutorial and also thanks for translating this chapter, really appreciate it:thumbsup:

Banned
The maid company is oddly suspicious, not in a bad way. Afai can see;
1. The owner and manager is an Oujo-chan hailing from a wealthy family and came from an all girl school.
2. The maids working there are an odd bunch. By their behavior and love to smoke; two of them at least behaved like an ex-girl gang members. But maid-san have classical training in music. Suggesting similiar background in upbringing to the owner/oujo san.
3. All of the maids and the owner are behaving as if they were in a rough spot before with some clients and now are strictly protective of each others, regards their contract with highest priority and not seeing having to call someone "master" as something as degrading.

Dex-chan lover
The maid company is oddly suspicious, not in a bad way. Afai can see;
1. The owner and manager is an Oujo-chan hailing from a wealthy family and came from an all girl school.
It seems like she went to a maid school, rather, or at least trained as a maid while at school.

Doesn't prevent her from hailing from a wealthy family, but it would seem to be either a branch family, or one that is on the ropes, or she's even more eccentric than otherwise needed.

-

And since I'm posting, I'll take the opportunity to give thanks to the scanlators hard work.

2. The maids working there are an odd bunch. By their behavior and love to smoke; two of them at least behaved like an ex-girl gang members. But maid-san have classical training in music. Suggesting similiar background in upbringing to the owner/oujo san.
The translation's a bit confusing, but it looks like Maid-san and the boss knew each other back in school.

Users who are viewing this thread