Na no ni, Chigira-kun ga Amasugiru.

MD@Home
Glorified Stalking: The Manga. Also, if romantic tension being stretched out beyond belief with a criminal level of obtuseness is not your kind of thing, avoid this title.

Dex-chan lover
Why most of shoujo feel plain the same way ? is this really the same author, come here by his other work but this feel and look too different ?
Oh, wait, they just have the first name alike so the search engine lead me here

The current description is misleading - from the first four chapters there's no comment from Chigira that he has a broken heart or that "they should heal each other." It's more him telling her to focus on him instead of the rejection.

...Granted, "pretend unrequited love play" is really weird, but Kisaragi is weird in her stalker ways, and Chigira is weird for suggesting that kind of pretend game to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Despite all the comment snark, this is actually a not-bad little shoujo romance. Pretty standard, the slightly odd premise is disintegrating fast leaving a very normal shoujo. But it is so far moderately cute and not annoying. And there's one thing that gave me a chuckle--when she said bluntly that people in unrequited love are stalkerish. It's not generally admitted in so many words, but it's so true.

As someone who is really picky about shoujo manga, this one is average. I've come across much worse; whiny MCs who cry all the time, having to be rescued every time by a boy, the bullies stalking the MC over petty reasons, an over-dramatic love triangle, bastard boyfriends... if you think this one's "bad" there are shoujo manga out there so much worse.

Double-page supporter
yooo... this mangakaka used the same character designs for all of their works.

😃😃😃Thank you Lemonade scans for scanlating this gem-like manga. I love this manga so much. Regards! 😃

This is super cute, I hope you guys will continue to upload more chapters. I really love the story and the art. Thank you for all your hard work.

funny that shoujo is made for girls, but the famale character in this manga is the dream of any guy, literally the perfect ideal woman

Users who are viewing this thread