Nagasarete Airantou - Vol. 31 Ch. 189 - The urge to deliver

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hit me that this manga will be celebrating it's 22th anniversary in January. Wow. Very few make it that long.
according to the wiki, jan '02 was just the oneshot and serialization started in june '02:
2002年1月号(読切)
2002年6月号 - (連載)

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ながされて藍蘭島

also, there's manga like hajime no ippo which is running since '89 (there's been some that are even older and still going strong iirc).

Dex-chan lover
This is the manga that never ends~
Yes, it goes on and on my friends~
Some people, started reading it not knowing what it was~
And they'll continue reading it forever just because... <go back to top>

Power Uploader
Would be funny if the baby hatched from the egg would imprint Ikuto and Yukino as its parents. ;)
The plot took a bit of a twist but basically...
Chikage noticed the egg was abnormal, so she sent Yukino away to allow everyone to investigate. It was actually Sakuya's sister who came to earth to recharge her Nanomatrix, which Sakyua's about to run out. Chikage and the gang then planned a trip to Sakuya's Inn and distracted Yukino long enough to allow the recharge, but as part of the deal, Sakyua's sister must stay at Yukino's as her pet, because part of the plan involved her "hatched" from the egg to convince Yukino that the egg was real.

Cursed or not, it's still nice that we're getting updates to this.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hit me that this manga will be celebrating it's 22th anniversary in January. Wow. Very few make it that long.
I came here because I was browsing TOOR's titles and saw it and was like, "No way. How the FUCK is this still going?!"

Users who are viewing this thread