Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand they continue with the incorrect translation of "Maris" instead of "Malice". Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
chloe? nope. your name now is "gark-san's niece". sorry but he makes the rules.

i wonder what gark-san's niece wanted to confirm

hell yea the thundercockstorm is here! i'm excited for the next chapter :oooo::oooo::oooo:

holy shit that monster is shoooo kyuuuuttt :wooow::win::thumbsup:

fucking made me laugh when the lil guy scratched the stone floor lmaoooo also that pounce was considered as attack :pepela::kek:

Dex-chan lover
Cry's having some difficulty wrapping his head around the concept that a receptionist is not, in fact, physically inseparable from the counter they work behind. As for Chloe Gark-san's niece's genes not geneing, I find it a bit strange that anyone familiar with the term 'gene' is not also at least intuitively aware that humans are sexually dimorphic. I see nothing unusual about a feminine woman having a brick wall for an uncle.

Dex-chan lover
Cry's having some difficulty wrapping his head around the concept that a receptionist is not, in fact, physically inseparable from the counter they work behind. As for Chloe Gark-san's niece's genes not geneing, I find it a bit strange that anyone familiar with the term 'gene' is not also at least intuitively aware that humans are sexually dimorphic. I see nothing unusual about a feminine woman having a brick wall for an uncle.
My neighbor is a guy who looks like a classic, completely stereotypical plumber. Short, squat, wide, and if he wore red and had a mustache, could ONLY be named Mario. (It's even better because he IS a plumber!) He has three daughters, all 25-35. ALL THREE are short, squat, wide, and if they wore red and had a mustache....you get it. (One of them is also a plumber!) But yeah. I agree with Cry. It definitely CAN happen. Not saying it's 100%, but I see it a lot. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
It feel like MC become more and more stupid as time pass...
Don't think it's so much that Cry is an idiot, it's that his completely intentional outward persona is that of a absent minded incompetent.

Personally I do think he underestimates his own combat and exploration capabilities, but he does truely believe he is in over his head much of the time and seeks any method that would reduce others relying one him, hence his incompetence act.

Dex-chan lover
Is MC really ordinary tho? Why theres no strange grief members who knows he is ordinary.

Now either he have King-like luck. Or he is OP but just too humble/ pessimistic about himself

Fed-Kun's army
Is MC really ordinary tho? Why theres no strange grief members who knows he is ordinary.
As far as I can remember, Strange Grief is made up of his childhood friends so it's likely they just have a biased opinion of him. And since he's surrounded by a bunch of ultra powerful hunters everyone else just assumes he's just as competent as they are. He's just competent (and lucky) enough to maintain the illusion.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc, he can use any treasure or artifacts bypassing stat and mastery requirements as long as its juiced up with mana, kinda like Nfirea of Overlord.
Then his every other stat besides luck and charisma is below average.

If Cry is to pick a girlfriend, he should just go with his secretary, since every other chick out there in his guild is different kinds of crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread