Naisho no Ofutarisama. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooo, looming threat of supplementary classes ruining the not-a-date-setsubun-outing! Surely this wouldn't lead to a two-person study group at Eliza's place where they conveniently are alone at home in her room which surely wouldn't be decorated in a very girly fashion to reflect her princess-like personality-- Misaki couldn't handle that y'knooooow :wowee:

Banned
Great chapter. Might be my personal favorite. I'm a sucker for standing up for your love interest. My worries reading the first chapter were that it might be a food manga first and yuri would take a backseat. But it's the other way around, which i very appreciate. I remember Mikanuji's "Senpai, oishii desu ka?" that is also a yuri food manga that did not even try to balance these two themes but instead spend most of the chapters' 13 out of 17 pages just on making and eating food.

Dex-chan lover
Without men in this, that scene and the drama would've still happened, just with a girl, but her rejecting him (or her in this hypothetical) would've done less to establish her sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread