Namaiki Imouto-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Don't look...

Dex-chan lover
IS this going NTR route now.... how trash. Well, time to go read other work.

The name be misleading now... guess author should change it XD

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤣it said it was his hallucination
That's how it starts. Seen it too many times. (not to mention, this whole series is the OG MCs hallucinations...)

Still inaccurate to the name of the series anyway.

Author will start doing more, and less of the other.
And the NTR will be the student dude cucking the brother out of the series taking both. (What other purpose does introducing them serve? besides the author getting cold feet and changing the MC?)

The readers read for the brother being MC, not this other guy. You can see it on the patreon comments as well, 2 comments, one is about them not wanting this new MC, the other is someone who was just looking at the images.

These authors can't help themselves. Destiny lovers is a great example, whole premise is two childhood friends destined to be lovers... only for the final chapter the MC gets NTR'd. (then you get a shitty spin-off to drag it out even longer with stupidity).

edit: checked the raws, it ain't the last time. (in a few chapters it will be an old pervert on a train, (calls him uncle in the delusion)).
edit 2: this dude returns... and she is flashing him (before the delusion). :| (the shitty MTL sounds like she is asking him out too).
based on vid title, it is the onii-chan, just called OO.

edit 3: Okay.... so in investigation further I noticed something interesting, besides the train one (for obvious reason), the video versions of this one and that future one I meantioned... are titled as if OO-kun is the brother.
Although, that doesn't make sense since they seem to be in the same class. (and well it is older brother).

edit 4: ignore the above, is only the future chapter with OO referring to MC, but the video title is "borrowing comp with my sister" there is no Kun after it, so is likely just them calling their brother by name. (so the mistake was assuming it was OO-kun because of the OO.... confusing sh*t XD )

edit 5: seems that OO-kun returns to perv on her and other girls changing in the class room. (title says "Sister changing clothes" but author refers to her as sister, (like "sister riding train" for the old perv one) and dialogue never says brother.) Her reaction is semi-welcoming tho, so I am inclined to think brother, since the concern is over them being caught by others (and doesn't mind the skirt slip). Or author is shipping them with OO-kun.

edit 6: Then there is another wet clothing one, with the same ambiguity on the title, plays out like it is OO-kun tho. So they seem to be sticking around. (taking leggings off in front of them, and questioning their perv look)

edit 7: seems the classroom ones are all OO-kun. So they ain't going anywhere. (just that author dropped the "OO-kun" but clearly ain't the brother, cause the times it is, she always calls him onii-chan). Is in the air... author isn't clear on it, and some of the later ones where it would only logically be the brother, also lack the onii-chan.

edit 8: train perv returns.

edit 9: the sex ones (and I mean sex), I assume are the brother, only one outright states, the other ones are implied.

Thus ends my investigating. So results are besides this chapter, maybe one or two more OO-kun appearances as MC, up to 6 (the others could be the brother). And 2 with a train perv.
Wouldn't surprise me if author starts doing sex delusions for characters other than the brother. (like train perv).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can get over how nice her boobs are. They have an oddly pleasant shape to them.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Uh I got a little bit ntr vibes. Good thing it hasn't gone down the rabbit hole

Users who are viewing this thread