Name of manga i forgot. About an hitwoman ending up taking care of a boy after his mom dies.

The mom's hair was not colored in the manga panels so I assumed it's dayed blonde or light brown, it was kinda wavy. The son has dark straight hair, i think he's between
10 to 12 years old. The hitwoman had dark hair and maybe wore braids or a low ponytail, I think she might of worn glasses. I remember the beginning started with the mom and son at their apartment and celebrating one of their birthdays with a cake. ( I think the son's). Apparently the dad was killed due to being in a huge amount of dept so they're chasing down the mom and son to kill them too I think. They take a photo when celebrating with a camera and both the picture and camera become something the boy becomes emotionaly attached to once the mom dies. So I'm not to sure about this part but I think when the boy is at school the mom opens the door to one of the guys working for the debt collector and shoots her. The boy comes back home to find her body and is chased by the bad guys. Next door to them in the apartment complex was a hitwoman. (I forget what her main goal was.) But she ends up killing or hurting some bad guys and saves the kid. I think their might have been a chase car scene between the bad guys and the hitwoman and boy. Then I kinda forget what happens in the middle of the story, just that the hitwoman was very reluctant to care if the boy and tells him ill be very hard. The last part I remember was the hitwoman and boy going to a beach and staying a bit with this old couple, they seem to be pretty at peace for a bit. The boy wants his camera fixed to reveal the picture of his mom and him celebrating, pretty sure the old husband fixes it. The hitwomen and boy have to leave for some reason. And the manga chapter ended with them no longer at with the old couple but one of the badguys finds the picture or camera of the boy so that helps them track them down on where have they been.
This must have been a really long read but I really appreciate anybody who read it to help me find the manga. Thank you for the help!!!😊

Users who are viewing this thread