Namihara-san wa Buchimaketai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Her dad looks like an asshole :shamihuh:
Mom seems to be inversely proportionally understanding, glad for her :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really good. But it also pissed me off with how relatable it was (which is part of the reason why it's so good). No one with enough sense would/should pursue a relationship, much less marriage with the prospect of raising children, without first ensuring they're in a good position (mentally, physically, financially, etc.) themselves.

Thank you for the translation (FemC's mom is really cute and sweet).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So it wasn't a family curse, unless the dad has it as spontaneous sermons.
well i can imagine your parents would blurt out stuff to you in your own home as opposed to putting on a work mode way of communicating but i just thought of it as 'older person lecturing' ppl or so

This chapter was really good. But it also pissed me off with how relatable it was (which is part of the reason why it's so good). No one with enough sense would/should pursue a relationship, much less marriage with the prospect of raising children, without first ensuring they're in a good position (mentally, physically, financially, etc.) themselves.

Thank you for the translation (FemC's mom is really cute and sweet).
It's prolly ingrained into society but i wonder if there are comedy series where it's like "you would straight up kill a newborn in under 24 hours please don't ever have kids" by their parents or so lol

Users who are viewing this thread