Namo Shirazu - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Trying to justify his action now? or just trying to give an understanding of how he's like? Well doesn't excuse his action in the end.
Anyway what Ayane did is still fucking stupid. Revenge rape(?) doesn't change anything.

Dex-chan lover
What a difficult series to swallow. And now, there's the unfolding of "lost memories"?!~ :shamihuh: 💨
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
Trying to justify his action now? or just trying to give an understanding of how he's like?
Eh, it seems like the author is setting it up that Ayane has repressed/rewrote her memories so that it was unambiguously rape and what actually happened is closer to the mess in this chapter - very very dubious consent with a side of coercion.

Dex-chan lover
So help me I think we're about to go down the "pheromones made him do it therefore AYANE was the perpetrator all along!" route come onnnnnn we started so strong into psychological horror don't tell me we're just gonna veer into basic abo angst Dx

Yeah, i knew it the author will pull something like this since the setting is omegaverse. But, this early? Wow :3

Users who are viewing this thread