Namo Shirazu - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
User story645, you're right.

Both are ass. One is kind of a stalker that temps in and other one is desperate. Betting Ayane is like that (suddenly going 180 from her usual self during heat) because of family (maybe school too) issue which so far there's 0 mention + attempted rape that makes her gives in in desperation. I mean, just look at how sad and tired she is in those panels before. She's probably unconsciously trying to get her negative feelings out by doing it.

sighhhh... But still, my initial expectation for this manga is totally gone now. I really shouldn't easily expect that kind of story from ABO setting.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, now it's clear that she wasn't mentally stable before what happened, now we also have coercion and the guy was a stalker (the art is getting more and more sketchy, isn't it? maybe the mangaka should improve this part if they intends to sell it as an erotic drama lol). I can already imagine what's coming~ :huh:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
Both are ass. One is kind of a stalker that temps in and other one is desperate.

I weirdly appreciate that he was basically stalking her & that's why he was there when she forced herself on him. Keeps this thing a giant gray mess instead of him being totally innocent.

So he was also a stalker....are we supposed to feel bad for him? Cause maybe I'm biased but this makes it worse.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I KNEW IT KKHDFHDJHKJSJSSKS I saw some others side-eyeing this manga knowing it'd go down this direction to "share" the blame on them both but damn I guess

Anyways thanks as always for the TL!

...Well, now it's clear that she wasn't mentally stable before what happened, now we also have coercion and the guy was a stalker (the art is getting more and more sketchy, isn't it? maybe the mangaka should improve this part if they intends to sell it as an erotic drama lol). I can already imagine what's coming~ :huh:
Thks for the tl~
no she was fine before, she just went into heat for the first time and got overwhelmed by her instincts to breed, like being dosed with a powerful aphrodisiac.

was he a stalker tho? like yes he is but most of the time they were just going the same direction, even lamented about walking pass her to not look like a stalker, he found that it was unusual for the girl to go to a construction site at night, took a peak saw her in pain went over to help then got overwhelmed by the phermones, even then he nearly chewed off his own wrist to stop himself.

at this point I'm more interested if they turn into werewolves since the guy asked for silver to stop himself from being overwhelmed by the phermones

I wonder... did the concept of these people being sort of like werewolves in heat escaped most readers? like by now they made it clear that during heat these people simply cant control themselves, only difference is the first time it happened to fmc she didnt remember her actions, like someone who got drunk the first time and cant remember they tried to do a cartwheel after one bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread