Namo Shirazu - Ch. 8

Thank you so much for your translation and hardwork. While i am sad that this ended so quickly I understand that the heavy subject matter isn't easy to depict and honestly would've loved more scenes of them coping with their traumas together as a couple but it was still an interesting read because we rarely get depiction like these in het omegaverse. So thank you so much for picking this up and i'm eager to see what josei series you will pick up next.

Dex-chan lover
...is that it? This was some of the worst crap i've ever wasted my time on. Anyway. Thanks to Takoyaki for translating until the end~:shamihuh:💢

Dex-chan lover
honestly would've loved more scenes of them coping with their traumas together as a couple
I feel like the ending was a cop out b/c it didn't go into their traumas as the most interesting part of their relationship is how they've traumatized each other and how to move past it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly series being this short kinda help with the retardation which are kinda happening in real life anyway. Its the alpha move by the mangaka :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I honestly doesn't know what to feel but thank you very much for working on this manga 🙇

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it’s good this ended without having readers suffer through more chapters of this couple smoking expired copium.

Users who are viewing this thread