Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Glare

Dex-chan lover
This is basically a university in real life without research ethics...
Cept there's really no law against you to chop off each other body part cuz they can be healed anyways...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
So no one's mentioning that this whole time MC was just basically commenting except those two attacks and one support? Does he not know any good support magic to increase her speed or something?

Fed-Kun's army
This has got to be the dumbest school I've ever seen.
How many psychopaths are in this school seriously?

wtf is this bullshit. Not accounting for the "edgy" battle it's just sad to read

Dex-chan lover
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy; The School. ... ...Scratch that, parents sacrificing their children in order to implant a magic eye into one of them, replace the 'school' with 'world'...

Double-page supporter
@SoMaKa
I mean to be fair the principles orientation speech was summarized as “almost all of you are gonna die here if you continue to attend, no death wavers needed”

So, to be clear here, Oliver and Nanao are Magic sword wielders?
This is confusing me too much, i got lost.

To everyone who is confused, wait for the next chapter, at least, it should be in the next chapter. As an LN reader, I know exactly why Oliver knows all that he does.

"oh no i'm about to be afflicted with a curse... Plot armor... ACTIVATE!!"

I just feel like this story is trying so hard to be one of the typical magic school harem stories. Like how tf did they become so strong so fast? and the story's pace seems way too quick as well to get a good understanding of each event in the story before it moves on to the next. Also, from the previous chapter, why did the mc's sister come to the school anyway? she seemed to be only there for the cliche (am i using the term right?) where the mc's sister is very intimate with the mc, which causes jealousy amongst the harem, then after that, she's just gone from the story. I'm very confused right now.

Users who are viewing this thread