Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - WEEing

This arc is so wack. How many more chapters till the next one?

each teacher have 10 or so chapters

legal loli are the rarest catch , you should be proud of yourself to catch one

im wondering if we'll get a yandare teacher, that would be pretty interesting lol

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this girl too easy.
Have a interest for boy by that is alright and it can grow by it with some more development. but five fucking year after and she refuse all the opportunity to come back for him ? That was a bit too manga even for a asian girl, and she is a western one

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously hate this arc. The teacher has 0 chemistry with the guy this time. It feels really, really forced. The main guy has 0 attraction to her and it's obvious to everyone (including the loli) that he's in love with Saya. If she had any kind of self respect or respect for Saya, she'd let her have him.

this chapter was notably better than the previous but I'm still not a big fan of this teacher. I respect the author for wanting to try something different, and honestly it's really hard to beat Tachibana-sensei lol

The author is silly and all, but enough with the urination fetish already! It is simply disgusting. What kind of warped man-child could possibly find scatology "sexy?" Next they'll be rolling around in rotten meat, or having playtime with maggots.

@princeofcups it's a fetish my dude. you could say the same to all kind of fetish, like armpit, saliva, etc. for you it's disgusting, but not to everyone.

but if you hate this arc because of the sensei/guy, then I would agree

at this point im reading just to see more elaborate and convoluted ways to put in ecchi content, lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Chaos_Knight, I agree...
this is just like a high school ecchi rom-com, the couple were same age, but the only different sensei is illegal...

Users who are viewing this thread