NARUTO Reborn! (Doujinshi) - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Damnn Naruto realy accelerating Sasuke's growth. Surely this will absolutely not bite him in the ass. I remember that this was when Sasuke really respected Naruto as a rival. Naruto still being a lil' shit enjoying this while he still can lol.

Dex-chan lover
Damnn Naruto realy accelerating Sasuke's growth. Surely this will absolutely not bite him in the ass. I remember that this was when Sasuke really respected Naruto as a rival. Naruto still being a lil' shit enjoying this while he still can lol.
Well, to be fair, Naruto accelerating Sasuke's growth MIGHT be a good thing. Just hear me out there :

Sasuke's reason for deserting the village was, in great parts, due to his inferiority complex toward Naruto and his frustration at his growth, which he judged to be way too slow.

Now, we're in a situation where Naruto has clearly set himself as stronger than Sasuke, but in a situation where he could be caught back up to : after all, most of his current strength comes from his experience, and rigorous training. And not only that, but he very openly agreed on helping Sasuke with his own goal.

However reluctant, Sasuke currently holds a possibly greater deal of respect toward Naruto than he used to, and with Naruto making sure he benefits from a greater amount of training, on top of creating a real sense of comraderie with Sakura early on, this reduces the chances of him ending up deciding that going to Orochimaru is the only choice he really has.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like naruto should tell the sage toads whats going on with his regression, since one of the old toads could see the future vaguly maybe that would help him know if ths path hes going down is correct.

Sitll a good chapter i hope the entire team 7 gets some better training, and i like how narurto is helping sauske improve as a shinobi.

Users who are viewing this thread