Natsume-senpai ni Semarareru Hibi

Group Leader
AHHHHHH This project is finally out *-*
From KCG Scans, we do hope you guys enjoy reading this series!!
Kamino Ruri is a pretty newbie mangaka, with only just oneshots published, Natsume-senpai is her first ever series. The theme: MUSCLES hehehe

PLEASE HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR READING 💛💛

P.S.: The first chapter was just P A I N, but we believe it was worth it!

Shoujo version of Riko and without the muscle fetish. Hellish muscle training LOL. IDK the FL just reminds me of her 😂

Double-page supporter
Girly's got a promising career ahead of her as a personal trainer.

.... I love it! He’s soooo hot 😍 Lmfaooo I don’t blame her for loving his muscles. and he seems like a nice guy too, so far lol but wow.... screenshot worthy 😳 thank you for this wonderful masterpiece ❤️

Art was beautiful! Story very cute as well. Been trying to practice my drawing and screenshotted so many labels for like expressions and muscle reference lol

SAIDOO CHESTO!!!! But srsly the man's rival is his muscles
Is this one shot only? I hope it continues

Group Leader
@harupin It's not a oneshot, but a series. It's been published at Japan bimonthly. We're working on the next chapter already, so hopefully we'll release it soon :)

this is a masterpiece!
the guy likes the girl first, the girl isn’t rushing into it just because she thinks he’s hot/wants a boyfriend,
they’re genuinely nice, and the mangaka draws some hot af muscles.

@ aigre-douce

That’s good and all but unfortunately these prolly going to be the annoying rival arc...I guess it’s probably going to be someone on the opposing basketball team instantly falling for her for no rsn...

I hope this doesn’t happen but I mean it’s a shoujo, so it’s basically the law XD

Users who are viewing this thread