Natsume Yuujinchou

Dex-chan lover
Oh so we're finally getting some backstory about how this whole thing started... and it only took like 13 years since 2005.

Dex-chan lover
I get that "Manabiya no Sumi" and "Natsu ni wa Tameiki" is from the same author and are considered "extras"... but should they really be mixed in Natsume Yuujinchou as 22.6 and 26.6 ?

They should have their own page as "One-Shot" manga. As it is, if someone doesn't read Natsume, they'll never see those stories.

Since the very first time, I read this manga all those years ago, before the anime.
I've been in love with this manga, the story, the art... all of it. I've re-read it and watched it many times, I still find myself drawn to it and it makes me feel happy.

I honestly love how these relationships work. Either family, friends, enemies, or even loose ties, every character has such an impact even if they’re in only 1 chapter.

Double-page supporter
It’s a good story. I remember binging the Anime and it was a lot of fun. However there is little progress and only teases us with the romance =/

Taki and Natsume. I really hope to see those two together more often.

I hope the author doesn’t decide to go with a BL route.

There are 2 mangas I gave a 10/10 in mangadex and this is one. The only thing that's better than this one is its anime, because it has nice OSTs

I like how the author has made a point to not include romance (I can't remember where but I read something about her not wanting to write any romance for this story) because it shows to the dumbasses of the internet that you can have a bond with a person without having to want to date them. It's a really mature thing to do especially in a genre well-known for its cheesy romance.

ALSOCANWEJUSTTALKABOUTTHEFACTTHATMATOBAHASAFUCKINGDUNGEONINHISFUCKINGBASEMENTLIKEWHATTHEFUCK-

Precious boy with a big,beautiful,fragile heart just wants a safe place to call home,a family to love,accept and understand him.Romance isn't everything in shoujo you know and I'm a hopeless romantic!He is trying so hard to live a normal life,treasuring his family and friends,keeping them safe from ayakashi,trying to actually enjoy his life since he has people to trust now.All the people and ayakashi he meets really make this manga wonderful,he really changes and matures throughout the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread