Needy Girl OverDose Run With My Sick - Ch. 5 - Ch 5

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a twist,

I wonder if it's feasible for k angel to ask for a shout out? Maybe have Noa give a speech about how much she influenced and supported her and to check her out?

Dex-chan lover
Please beat Noa down. It sucks when Ame gave her support / made friend to Noa, then Noa happens to copy Ame in vtuber, becomes more famous than her. Kinda like a spit to Ame's generosity.

Why is the social media app called Poketer? Isn't it Tweeter in the game? Or just a translation thing?

I didn't know how an adaptation of this game would've worked until I read it, and I couldn't have if you didn't continue translating it, so thanks!
If you don't mind me asking, is the "Run with my sick" part of the title also another pun like the first half? When the game came out someone pointed out that needy can be interpreted as Ni-dy, meaning the title can be seen as 2D Girl Overdose. I've no actual idea if that pun is also in the Japanese title, or if it was just a happy coincidence with the English translation.

Group Leader
I didn't know how an adaptation of this game would've worked until I read it, and I couldn't have if you didn't continue translating it, so thanks!
If you don't mind me asking, is the "Run with my sick" part of the title also another pun like the first half? When the game came out someone pointed out that needy can be interpreted as Ni-dy, meaning the title can be seen as 2D Girl Overdose. I've no actual idea if that pun is also in the Japanese title, or if it was just a happy coincidence with the English translation.
The title is written in katagana sounding out the english words "Run With My Sick" as it would be pronounced in Japanese. Since there was never any hint from the creators that it could be a pun, I think it's just the way the title is, probably just another awkward english title. I'd have to ask a native if there's a hidden pun in there.

Dex-chan lover
I just thought this was going to be at best a mediocre manga adaptation but I really like that it's trying to be it's own thing

Users who are viewing this thread