NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
zhATyRZ.png

:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I am eyerolling over how much powercreep the last few chapters have had. JFC, either let him be OP or stop letting them breeze through fights when they matter.
He's strong in raw power and forced skill setup, but he lacks experience and true combat expertise/swordsmanship to the point he could be defeated easily by someone exploiting the stiff moves he made because of his fighting ability only coming from his skills. This entire arc is about fixing that problem. The fact that you STILL haven't understood that is saddening.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure most people start noticing each step of a stair once it's long enough.

No, dual-wielding is not a flurry of strikes. It's the act of wielding a weapon in each hand. Nothing more, nothing less. His second choice of weapon is also a dagger, which is primarily defensive relative to the longer sword. Until you close in.

Sure, "basics." I think his idea of basics is just a bit removed from reality.

Introducing new waifu?

Supporter
New waifu on the horizon? :meguupog:
Why not, he doesn't have one who can fly yet... I swear sometimes they're just going through checking "Can I make this a new fetish?" boxes. (^_~)

(But I dunno how successful "wings" will be as a fetish, outside of that time Asuna and Setsuna were bathing together in Negima.)

Users who are viewing this thread