NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
It's called a cliché. It's when a trope is overdone and not wanted nearly as much as it appears.
At this point tho, “fat bastard noble” has already graduated from cliche to a tradition lol. I mean, it’s harder to hate a villain when he’s HOT 🥵 . Think of all the ladies and gays that has to deal with that kinda hate boner.

Dex-chan lover
Masary:
3a5asv.jpg

Group Leader
Is it Meteor Swarm or Meteor Shower? :thonk: Either way, you see that coming, you know you're fucked. Or thankful you're not on the side eating it.
Meteor Swarm. Meteor Shower would be billions of tiny ones turning everything into Swiss Cheese.

Supporter
Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I prefer when it isn't so obvious just by character design. Also painting good looking as morally good and flawed looking as evil is problematic in various ways.

Reminder: Convert to good first. Then... proceed.
Or go problematic in (more) various ways, and recycle the trope of "All lady villains really want is a good dicking to be redeemed".

Dex-chan lover
Because the artist has to make sure he looks Obviously Evil, and you can't have a pretty villain unless she later converts.
Na it's worked before where the villain doesn't look like a fucking whale and still does a good job as a villain

Double-page supporter
not really a major issue, but on page 10 sword saint guy said to leave a teleport point "near the" but the word after the "the" isn't there.

Supporter
thanks, that was a quick fix, not sure why i missed that the second time through even x.x
Also no harm done, but accidentally left the original page ("near the [dojo]") in as the next page after the correction

Dex-chan lover
Also no harm done, but accidentally left the original page ("near the [dojo]") in as the next page after the correction
that was dumb on MD's part D:, i know for sure i clicked the x on that page to delete it before adding the edited one back. thanks for this i do believe it is all good now, for some reason MD also renamed all the pages xD so i had to reupload just all the images instead lol. Thanks again for pointing it out.

Double-page supporter
dH5otyP.gif

Yep, it just doesn't work anymore when the pictures are uploaded on postimages.org, but it still work on other pictures hosting services... I don't understand why ?

Users who are viewing this thread