Neet Kunoichi to Nazeka Dousei Hajimemashita - Ch. 14 - I Want To Protect This Sleeping Face

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, here comes the psychotic trap
Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
There's just her lmao wdym so many 😂
I had to look up "wdym" LOL
No, it's just a running trend I've seen in manga/anime. Baka and Test, Komi Can't Communicate, this manga, to name a few. A lesbian is obsessed with a girl who isn't interested, knows this, but will do anything to be with them, involving directly interfering with the girl's love interest, frequently in disturbing ways often played off for laughs. This idea of selfishness of fruitlessly pursuing someone at everyone's expense. It's just a clique that I'm a bit tired of.

Dex-chan lover
I had to look up "wdym" LOL
No, it's just a running trend I've seen in manga/anime. Baka and Test, Komi Can't Communicate, this manga, to name a few. A lesbian is obsessed with a girl who isn't interested, knows this, but will do anything to be with them, involving directly interfering with the girl's love interest, frequently in disturbing ways often played off for laughs. This idea of selfishness of fruitlessly pursuing someone at everyone's expense. It's just a clique that I'm a bit tired of.
Shit I thought you said "in this manga" but you said "in manga" instead, my bad bruv, should've read more clearly

Yeah there's definitely a tons of Yandere lesbians in manga, although it's kinda annoying but if the manga is great enough to overshadow this trope I wouldn't complain

Dex-chan lover
Shit I thought you said "in this manga" but you said "in manga" instead, my bad bruv, should've read more clearly

Yeah there's definitely a tons of Yandere lesbians in manga, although it's kinda annoying but if the manga is great enough to overshadow this trope I wouldn't complain
Nah, don't worry about it :)
The fewer chapters we see Yamai, the better LOL

Users who are viewing this thread