NEET ni Natteita Hatsukoi no Hito wo Shiawase ni Suru made - Ch. 20 - The Past

Group Leader
Is the implication that she was raped by her boss or that she managed to refuse it...

Group Leader
If there's only one more chapter to go, why does the title page have the manga end at chapter 22?
22 is the number of chapters in the volume version released on Amazon. The scanlator is missing chapters and using incorrect numbering (probably from Twitter where the series is incomplete).

If the scanlator reads this, the Amazon version is literally free. You can just grab it.

Group Leader
If there's only one more chapter to go, why does the title page have the manga end at chapter 22?
22 is the number of chapters in the volume version released on Amazon. The scanlator is missing chapters and using incorrect numbering (probably from Twitter where the series is incomplete).

If the scanlator reads this, the Amazon version is literally free. You can just grab it.
If I'm not wrong, chapter 0 also counts, so you've got to start from there. The previous scanlator used incorrect numbering as you've said. They added chapter 13 and the "real" chapter 14 together. Which is why, when you read chapter 13, there are 2 pages instead of one. Hope this helps!

Contributor
If I'm not wrong, chapter 0 also counts, so you've got to start from there. The previous scanlator used incorrect numbering as you've said. They added chapter 13 and the "real" chapter 14 together. Which is why, when you read chapter 13, there are 2 pages instead of one. Hope this helps!
In general each chapter has an additional page or so early on. This would actually be chapter 21.

Group Leader

Tried to grab into from Amazon Kindle, but it doesn't work in my region (Canada). So I'm trying my best to get the correct chapters and numbering

Users who are viewing this thread