Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~Akuma no Niidzuma~ - Ch. 31 - Helvi Asper

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens to an author when they get too pent up and need a release. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT I've read so many manga like this that are so honorbound to the status quo they refuse to actually move the character's relationship forward in any way, but this flies so blatantly in the face of that that, even though I got completely hit out of left field by a sex scene I wasn't expecting, I can't help but respect the sheer audacity

This was adorable, I love that they let the relationship develop. I never saw this coming. I wonder what the Tankoubon release holds...
Also getting changed from Suggestive to Erotica was kinda funny

Banned
Was not expecting it to go all the way cause expecting some dumb cockblocking joke. I am pleasantly surprised. The lucky son of a bitch :p

Dex-chan lover
You know what is funny to me, this got upgrade to "erotica" for this chapter, but "Itoshi no kana" which has been lewd since the first chapter is still in the "suggestive" category.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I think more romance manga need like 1 chapter of really erotic sexy time. Not every manga, but there are definitely a few I can think of that wouldn't be too out of place with just 1 chapter of sex between the main couple.
Nagatoro has one chapter remaining until the end :finnawoke:

Group Leader
I don't expect anything there...however, given's the guy's history, having no official doujin of the deeds would be a gigantic missed opportunity.
I have a small glimmer of hope that “Ijiranaide! Nagatoro-san!” will end after one chapter, only for its sequel “Ijitte! Nagatoro-san!” to be reborn from the ashes.

Supporter
Excellent chapter, they finally fucked! its a shame they didnt go full NSFW though, all that and not a single nipple to be seen? The censors are harsh

Aggregator gang
And I just squirted EVERYWHERE after this one guys. 🤓☝️

jokes aside god damn this was hot and also sweet. I am a simple woman, I love slow-ish burn romance to sex. I also viscerally want to touch theo inappropriately.

I totally didn't expect they're drawing this scene to its fullest since the light novel was like "And then they fuck. In the next morning..." Lol
Still nice softcore stuff 👍 Also if they continue to draw the story uncensored...
they'll get more bold and intimate in the next chapters according to the LN 😏

Users who are viewing this thread