Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~Akuma no Niidzuma~ - Ch. 33 - Talent

Dex-chan lover
So our boy found the best training method ever. He also going to live forever with a hot demon wife, and given time he's going to become ridiculously overpowered.
Winning the jackpot doesn't even begin to describe it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe you can strengthen him faster by having more people help with the mana transfer. nudge nudge wink wink

Dex-chan lover
No, unlike common beliefs, regular sword are much lighter than you think.
For our modern feelings yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite was true where Theo lived. There is a lot of people who effortlessly swing around a weapon there.

Dex-chan lover
Well thx God the kids immortal. Otherwise she’d probably destroy the entire world after he died of old age.

also, this kid’s banging his way to becoming OP. I know she said it’d take 30-100 years but knowing his drive (in both senses), I feel like he’ll be broken within a year.
If he is not suck dried XD

Double-page supporter
I feel like Helvi's age being unknown and potentially uncountable makes the math on this formula for when their age gap will stop being sus difficult to ascertain.
dating_pools.png

Users who are viewing this thread