Nejimaki Kagyu - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - Kamo and Kagyu 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scan
41GUuFXppYL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nah ... he can't even bust a grape in a fruit fight. Ain't no way that my guy is going to be able to 'kill' Niche. First off, Niche has got that crazy punishment obsessed secretary that you have to go through. Then he probably has other ways to defend himself. Plus, Kaguya WILL get wind of this and stop him. It's. Not. Happening.

Nah ... he can't even bust a grape in a fruit fight. Ain't no way that my guy is going to be able to 'kill' Niche. First off, Niche has got that crazy punishment obsessed secretary that you have to go through. Then he probably has other ways to defend himself. Plus, Kaguya WILL get wind of this and stop him. It's. Not. Happening.
based on what i saw from the raws, u would be suprised

Dex-chan lover
The f*** kind of ending is that? Also this is literally the last chapter???? Wtf man?! This is BS!!! This is how the story ends?? I wasted my time reading this and waited for the next chapter to be translated only to find out 8 months later that this is the final chapter of this story??? F*** this S***! All this lead up to nothing and that principle doesn’t die yet.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know if the TL is going to pick this up again? they are pretty close to the end of the series, i think like 17 chapters left, so they're really close to the end. I hope they pick it up again.

anyone know if the TL is going to pick this up again? they are pretty close to the end of the series, i think like 17 chapters left, so they're really close to the end. I hope they pick it up again.
nah i think the TL forgot lmao

Users who are viewing this thread