Neko Mix Genkitan Toraji - Vol. 12 Ch. 36 - The Mother, Thirst, and Confession Tower

Dex-chan lover
The queen really makes the most out of the few appearances she has in this manga. It's a good thing the king has such a sensible woman by his side, he seems like a decent enough man, but his egotistical side needs to be kept in check.

I wouldn't be surprised if probably-fake Rio turned out to be some sort of magical plant that was grown to mimic him, and that's why he needs so much water. If only Pai'yan didn't go into overprotective mode, the mystery might have been cleared up sooner.

Thank you for the new chapter!

Thank you for your work! I've been keeping up with this manga for months now, and I'm very grateful that your team has continued translations for the few folks that really enjoy the work. Thank you for your time and effort!

Thanks for the update!
Love the king in this story. He always surprise me with being so wise and fair. Sometime also silly but I really like how Tamura write him.

Paiyan is always so near sight, so I'm not surprise this happen. Their friend will help like always to open his eyes!
And omg Toraji is in a mix diorama now~

Users who are viewing this thread