Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki - Vol. 15 Ch. 90 - Passing the Time Chasing After a Frog-Person

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently the exorcists didn't get the memo that skinning humans for changing suits isn't really a thing anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Sayoko went from shakily pricking a single finger with a pin to slashing three fingers with a box cutter. Triggered much?

I thought I remembered them implying before that Kappa was at least comparable in power to the Tengu and Spider lady.

Contributor
Kappa stong? Well, he is attacking something made from paper, which is weak to water. If the opponent were made from stone, then he would not be as effective.

Still fun to watch though.

@Hounder
Who knows? High pressure water jets can cut stone. At the very least I imagine the streams he's slicing through paper dolls with might be able to injure someone.

Group Leader
Is this the first time we've seen overt, intentional hostilities between humans and ayakashi in this series?

Group Leader
Giant papermen commanded by a middle schooler's blood getting slashed by a Kappa's spit stream.

A common day in a common town in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
So, the author actually did the action arc he was going to. Nice, but I hope it doesn't derail the whole manga.

Dex-chan lover
She's every bit as bad at attending to what people actually say and at reasoning from it as some of the clowns on MangaDex, and on the 'Net more generally.

Users who are viewing this thread