Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 401

Dex-chan lover
LOL at the math meme/'sashimi'

The fact that wifi can be turned off with just one button seems more inconvenient versus doing it to 'reset' if there's issues but good luck to pun chan, hopefully the president would be like "ur too cute to punish" or so XD; versus getting like a cage/carrier to put in when he's using his laptop

Dex-chan lover
That's so cruel lol xD
well at least it's not a full system wipe, so i imagine they wouldn't have lost too much work between each other (although considering he's a boss he could prolly take a day off/delegate versus working from home, but you'd think pun-chan would consider just going into the other room or thinking about when he finally does retire)

Double-page supporter
but you'd think pun-chan would consider just going into the other room
If the prez is at home pun-chan is more likely to get found out when he's watching tv or ordering new outfits and all that, so he needs the prez gone during the day

Dex-chan lover
If the prez is at home pun-chan is more likely to get found out when he's watching tv or ordering new outfits and all that, so he needs the prez gone during the day
he already thinks he's a genius tho so i wouldn't be surprised if next time he scrolled through outfits Pun-chan can just paw over whichever one he wants lol XD; surprised he didn't physically take him into that other old man's custom shop lol , but pun-chan has watched tv with president home, under the kotatsu, he just didn't pick the specific program i think

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I see, I see, Pun-chan wants some freedom at home.

Users who are viewing this thread