Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 421

Dex-chan lover
if it was oversized it could be a makeshift bed but yeah i wonder, if the 'super smart' dogs/cats out there irl are reincarnated ones 8D; tho other than having a tv addiction it'd be best to act cute/pampered or so to get treats and such XD

Dex-chan lover
3 cats gotta be draining as hell.
Cats are pretty independent compared to dogs tho, 3 puppies would be a handful, assuming the grey one is older than the other two rather than just physically bigger, if they're litter box trained you could prolly just leave them alone at home for half a day versus a dog that might think you abandoned them, tho given how many young kids ask for dogs growing up (assuming they don't get sick of it after a month and wanna 'return' it, even if you don't have a ton of hw or after school clubs surprised ppl would have time as a student to take care of a pet versus the parents also cleaning up as well versus being able to time your schedule to where a dog would also eat breakfast and basically nap the whole time one is in school/work and then get more food and an after dinner walk, tho these days i guess there are apps for dog walkers/sitters while you're out [i suppose i did get my first dog around middle school and while she was clingy i don't think there was a time when every single person was out of the house for more than like 12 hours])

Dex-chan lover
Cats are pretty independent compared to dogs tho, 3 puppies would be a handful, assuming the grey one is older than the other two rather than just physically bigger, if they're litter box trained you could prolly just leave them alone at home for half a day versus a dog that might think you abandoned them, tho given how many young kids ask for dogs growing up (assuming they don't get sick of it after a month and wanna 'return' it, even if you don't have a ton of hw or after school clubs surprised ppl would have time as a student to take care of a pet versus the parents also cleaning up as well versus being able to time your schedule to where a dog would also eat breakfast and basically nap the whole time one is in school/work and then get more food and an after dinner walk, tho these days i guess there are apps for dog walkers/sitters while you're out [i suppose i did get my first dog around middle school and while she was clingy i don't think there was a time when every single person was out of the house for more than like 12 hours])
Yeah 3 dogs are just tooo much. But pls, you gotta use more period and comma in your sentences. Feel like I am slipping on a slope there 📉

Dex-chan lover
Yeah 3 dogs are just tooo much. But pls, you gotta use more period and comma in your sentences. Feel like I am slipping on a slope there 📉
my bad lol i tend to type more than i expected

but there are those 'crazy cat lady' tropes out there, but i imagine at that point most of the cats are just chilling while the person is just being a hoarder

Users who are viewing this thread