Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 447

Dex-chan lover
i guess a middle aged man might be hesitant to reveal his cosplay hobby lol
I mean dressing up a pet might not exactly be the same thing as someone willing to go to comiket in costume (wonder if some ppl bring pets but even if that's allowed i feel like a crowd that big is too risky) , but it would be interesting if he took up like, gardening/taking care of a bonsai plant and pun-chan 'helping' XD

Dex-chan lover
I mean dressing up a pet might not exactly be the same thing as someone willing to go to comiket in costume (wonder if some ppl bring pets but even if that's allowed i feel like a crowd that big is too risky) , but it would be interesting if he took up like, gardening/taking care of a bonsai plant and pun-chan 'helping' XD
I’d like it if the new hobby helped to lead to the prez figuring out that Pun-chan is the old man. I feel like there’s been some foreshadowing with the delivery guy.

Dex-chan lover
I’d like it if the new hobby helped to lead to the prez figuring out that Pun-chan is the old man. I feel like there’s been some foreshadowing with the delivery guy.
wonder if that'd make him feel guilty/pamper him more, i imagine he doesn't want his secret found out esp since he was harsh as a 'boss' (tho the other coworkers didn't seem to go outta their way to avoid/dislike him if a bit 'distant' so who knows) but even so i don't think there'd be anything 'connecting' them otherwise even if there were other instances of "i've been reborn" with like other humans or maybe a monkey that can do sign language rather than like pets

Dex-chan lover
poor president has fewer hobbies than his ossan cat 😢
i mean if you're fulfilled just owning a pet you wouldn't necessarily 'need' a new hobby then again most cats are independent to where they prolly need their space and you can do something else

like maybe him going out shopping and enjoying movies since he can't bring pun-chan everywhere (but i bet he would if he coudl lol)

Users who are viewing this thread