Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 480

Dex-chan lover
lol that's some dedication, i can't imagine most cat owners would do that (but also good that he's allowed to as well b/c i didn't think he was living in a house versus apartment, even with pets allowed i imagine that'd still cost quite a bit)

Dex-chan lover
The landlord better be a cat person, otherwise you ain't getting that security deposit back, boss
i'd imagine they'd cover their bases and ask permission first hopefully. I think tahara did specifically say they moved to this area b/c the place they're staying in allowed pets. Although i suppose it's just set up between the balcony door? so nothing really damaged to change it?

makes me wonder if more 'strays' will also visit now then lol

Dex-chan lover
What is the net he is talking about? I don't understand that drawing.

Edit: The next chapter explains.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol that's some dedication, i can't imagine most cat owners would do that (but also good that he's allowed to as well b/c i didn't think he was living in a house versus apartment, even with pets allowed i imagine that'd still cost quite a bit)
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he owns the house. He's a President of a company, and is also in his fifties. He probably has enough of an income and savings to live in a house he owns.
Though, I'm not educated on the Japanese house market, so I may be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he owns the house. He's a President of a company, and is also in his fifties. He probably has enough of an income and savings to live in a house he owns.
Though, I'm not educated on the Japanese house market, so I may be wrong.
it did seem like a large complex with neighbors being close enough if Tepu-chan was able to reach his place but maybe some Japanese houses are built closer next to each other versus apartments

Dex-chan lover
it did seem like a large complex with neighbors being close enough if Tepu-chan was able to reach his place but maybe some Japanese houses are built closer next to each other versus apartments
Ah, but can't you own your house in an apartment in Japan? For example, every single flat in my apartment complex is owned by someone. Nobody can tell you what you can/can't do in the house as long as it doesn't do some immense structural damage. So, you can even break a wall to connect two rooms, but you can't break enough walls to make it a danger. Can't you do that in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
re--read earlier comic, they're on the second floor, which was why they were worried about the balcony more so than a ground floor (tho opening a window easily is still a concern lol)
Ah, but can't you own your house in an apartment in Japan? For example, every single flat in my apartment complex is owned by someone. Nobody can tell you what you can/can't do in the house as long as it doesn't do some immense structural damage. So, you can even break a wall to connect two rooms, but you can't break enough walls to make it a danger. Can't you do that in Japan?
Is that what 'condos' are ? I haven't lived by myself so i wouldn't rly know lol (tho it makes me think of iCarly from back in the day where ppl just like took an elevator into their place, i imagine there'd be some kinda screening or permission/keycard for tennants only so ppl don't randomly just go into a place like that and rob it)

Tho i guess if you have enough money anything's possible

Users who are viewing this thread