Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 508.1

Dex-chan lover
would be great to see a flashback/origin story or so lol
I'm guessing it'll be something like typical gym bro leaves the gym, then suddenly hears some meows coming from an alleyway and sees poor Love-chan trying to find shelter from the rain or something. Gym bro's heart is melted and takes her home. :)

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it'll be something like typical gym bro leaves the gym, then suddenly hears some meows coming from an alleyway and sees poor Love-chan trying to find shelter from the rain or something. Gym bro's heart is melted and takes her home. :)
LOL idk if he mentioned she was also a 'rescue' but i can totally imagine it being like "My cat gave birth to kittens, there's one left though, would you like it?" and they're all musclebound family members lol

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I like to think situations like this are exactly why he's so packed...

Dex-chan lover
Would be hilarious if he was actually super skinny before he got Love-chan and his current muscles were all from doing air chairs and planks lol.
well not everyone starts off muscly but it would be amusing if he gained muscles within a somewhat quick amount of time as opposed to years or so (since lovechan looks young but i assume they've had each other for at least 2-3 years for him to be able to set up a shop/multiple clothes unless it's really easy to get a shop /rental area at least versus the inner contents)

Users who are viewing this thread