Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan - Ch. 512

Dex-chan lover
aw. Tho i assume he'd usually take a bath/wouldn't smell too diff unless he changed a body wash or so. be interesting if mipyon wanted to bathe together at some point too

Dex-chan lover
Lolol I washed my cats once a year and they made it sound like I was strangling someone in the shower.
well other than a pro groomer i imagine most would be fine by themselves unless they were super furry and needed more maintenance lol

Neg

Ah yes, an accurate representation of the ritual reapplication of The Family Stink™ (and the occasional consequences thereof). I kind of miss having a kitty around to do that. There's Banjo, but I'm not his person, so he doesn't care as much.

Dex-chan lover
well other than a pro groomer i imagine most would be fine by themselves unless they were super furry and needed more maintenance lol
Ahaha one of them certainly was. He was old and super fluffy so would get poop stuck on his bum fur and be to old to reach around and clean himself off.

But yeah, indoor cats are fine on their own as long as they're only indoors but I also lived with two dogs at the time and we had to walk all through the house to get to a shower and clean off their paws after walkies. So it was a piece of mind to give them a good cleaning once a year, even though likely not strictly necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread